The words "Creative Facilitating"
indicate the special care that goes into unique designs to meet your needs. No formulas allowed. Resourcefulness is the
facilitator's task. The unique qualities of your group are respected, as the strengths of the group are leveraged and individuals learn
to stretch to their best.. People and ideas thrive in a supportive atmosphere. Innovation emerges.
We find renewal and inspiration in nature and bring that continuing connection to all our work.
- Workshops developing specific skills and abilities
- Facilitating group conversations for changed outcomes
- Coaching leadership teams
- Coaching current and rising leaders
We guide the discovery of strengths and growth in effectiveness and innovation for individuals and groups. The
client organization acquires the capacity to continue to improve and prepare for its tomorrows, becoming agile.
We facilitate meetings, workshops, retreats and long-term process improvements. We coach individuals and
teams. We support you through major change.
We bring a special talent for listening, for understanding a group, for supporting and challenging what we hear, and
for helping the individuals and the group connect to the best they have to offer.
|Call Me for an introductory
What We Do:
|a Leadership Coaching and
Organization Development Practice
|"Through her conversations and sensitive attitude,
Kate was able to have staff feel relaxed and heard and
was able to help the group be productive and
respectful of each other."
- Health sector client
- Federal Government client
This blog title relies on a notion
from Mahatma Gandhi, "You
must be the change you want to
see in the world"."
- Guide you as you discover the areas you want to focus on to make your
people and your organization stronger and more capable of handling the
- Help staff and leaders make deep connections, becoming even more
capable in dealing with each other, their stakeholders and the larger
- Coach leaders and rising leaders to meeting their goals of greater
competence in creating vision, inspiring others to follow it, finding their
own capacity for problem solving and decision making, dealing more
effectively with conflict and creating a conflict competent organization,
mapping out the future,and taking action with courage.
- Create and embrace a path toward sustainable change.
- Stand-alone workshops are a targeted alternative to a lengthy
engagement..Retreats created just for you are very powerful.
Copyright 2015, Kathleen Trygstad, all rights reserved 703.243.8726
How We Do It:
We partner with you to meet your needs through:
- Facilitating organization visioning and action
- Designing and facilitating organization
interventions for change
- Bundled services that address opportunities and
issues in your organization