What People Say ....about Kate Trygstad and Creative Facilitating and Coaching:
Non Profit Organizations:
- - Mary Brasler, Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- “Kate did an exceptional job designing the day’s activities that elicited valuable feedback from our advisory group members. This will assist us in
- "The Lourie Center Early Head Start (LCEHS) staff would like to thank you for facilitating our program’s Teambuilding Retreat on August 8th-August
10th. As our guide you helped us to experience what can happen when we, as a program, pool all our energies together to work towards a common
goal....Through organized self-expressive activities, trust walks/trust circles, team games and group discussions you set the stage for what turned
out to be interesting - and unexpected results....Overall, Kate, your guidance was instrumental in our understanding that a productive team consists
of a variety of characteristics and when joined together it can be a powerful force."
-Andy King, Director, Training and Consulting, Points of Light Foundation
- "Thanks again for your help in facilitating the New Orleans focus group on engaging National Service in disaster work. The event was a great
success and we now have a much clearer focus for the work ahead in the project. I’m especially pleased at the outcomes, given the very high
expectations from the program officers at the Federal agency that oversees this work and the diverse interests represented by those in the group.
We’ve gotten nothing but praise from those who participated, and notably great feedback from our program officers (who have very high standards).
- Andrea Irby Robinson, Director of Administration, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington DC Region
- "I just wanted to take time out to thank you again for assisting us on Wednesday. Your organization and facilitation skills helped us to see out of
different (and cleaner) lenses and to think more broadly. Again, “thank-you”. "
Federal Government Agencies:
- a coaching client
- "it's like looking in a mirror and hearing back from myself."
- a coaching client
- -"Excellent experience overall. I was surprised with how much I have learned and grown. The process has helped me notice more of my own
behaviors which allows me to improve my leadership style. It has helped me realize there is a significant shift from "the one who does' to 'the one
- a coaching client
- "I'm very glad for the coaching. I have a new toolkit to use now and am better prepared to face challenges."
- "Kate did an excellent job - informed, adaptable - just wonderful!"
- "I felt like a valued manager whose opinions matter-- something that never happened before-- and it's all due to the skills I've learned with your help."
- “The facilitator was excellent and brought everything into focus.”
- "Super job- exceeded my expectations and gave me more confidence in the system".
Health Care Sector:
- "Kate is attentive and responsive to the needs of the client, especially under tight deadlines. She is friendly and always upbeat and a pleasure to
deal with, and she is very respectful."
- "I always look forward to the opportunity to work with Kate simply because of her transparency and humility, which shine through on every task and
- "It seems as if Kate is in service to all individuals and groups with whom she comes in contact, looking for any opportunity to assist, guide and
- "Through her conversations and sensitive attitude, Kate was able to have staff feel relaxed and heard and was able to help the group be productive
and respectful for each other."
- Adventist Health Care managers
- "Kate 'leaves no stone unturned.' Her soft touch coupled with persistent tenacity moves others to open up, dig deeply and work towards reasonable
solutions in solving challenges."
- Germaine Breese-Henderson, Accenture HR Services
- "My hearty thanks for your work; your gifts – engagement, facilitation, expertise in the subject matter – yes I know you worked for the expertise but
it is rarely experienced as a gift and with you, it was - were quite apparent and appreciated."
- "the EDGE-sponsored workshop by Kate Trygstad was a superbly presented experiential learning experience of the first order!"
- "Kate Trygstad has a deep capacity to listen and work effectively with diverse people."
- “I learned about myself in this process.”